Wedding Photography and Videography Forum
Options

Booking of the Engagement Photos...CHECK!!

I am so excited! Officially booked an appointment for my engagement pictures!!! YAY! I can not wait...I know where we're taking them, I just need to figure out how to do my hair, and I want to have some kind of prop too... any advice??

I just can't explani how excited I am!!! :D:D:D
imageLilySlim Weight loss tickers Visit The Knot! Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Booking of the Engagement Photos...CHECK!!

• Options

Awesome! We took our e-pics 2 weeks ago and just got them today!  We went to our local park and did somewhat of a picnic theme with our own props - blanket, basket, bubbles, a paper umbrella, some flowers, old-school gass Coke bottle (with 2 straws!) and a chalkboard heart I made that we wrote our names/date on. Our photographer also had us take some pics on the bleachers by the baseball field, which I wasn't expecting and didn't really like at the time, but they came out amazing - so trust your photographer lol!!

Good luck! And have fun!

Anniversary

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Weight Loss Tools

Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Options
    Thanks!! It's less than a month away...I'm SOOO EXCITED!!!! :D I got stencil letters and numbers to write our Save the Date on :)
  • Options
    So I wanted to update... I am just really excited that in less than 2 weeks I will get engagement pictures taken! :D

Our theme is "See you in the movies!" (Or however that quote goes LOL). One of our props we have is a Clapboard! We wrote our wedding date on it and everything...we're SO EXCITED!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards