Offbeat Weddings

Favours

FI and I have still made NO choices about favours and we are less than 3 months away hahaha! What did you lovely offbeat ladies do/are you doing? Maybe it will trigger an idea for us lol

Re: Favours

• gmcr78gmcr78 member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper First Comment
    We're doing edible/drinkable. Those are always good ones to do.
  • We are doing zen theme so to fit in we are giving little lucky bamboo in a small vase with water balls to match our colors. We will have a label with our symbol on it we are using, but not names. We figure they will also double as part of our center pieces.
    ?We are formed and molded by our thoughts. Those whose minds are shaped by selfless thoughts give joy when they speak or act. Joy follows them like a shadow that never leaves them.? ~ Buddha
  • To go with theme I found diamond shaped containers and are filling them with red, yellow and blue m&m's.  
    DIStickers.com Ticker
  • If it's in your budget I love the custom label Jones Sodas. You can choose the flavor and the photo on the front. If it is a little too high, the regualr Jones Sodas are pretty neat on their own. I am doing little mint tins as my favor. I figured it was something everyone could use, and a few might even really appreciate after dinner.
  • edited July 2012
    We're customizing drink coozies. They're cheap, travel well, and are useful!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards