Virginia
Options

Venue HELP!

I am looking for venues in Roanoke, Williamsburg, Richmond or Virginia Beach. We are planning on a May 2012 wedding. We have a small budget. Also if anyone knows any venues that allow you to bring your own alcohol?

Re: Venue HELP!

• Options
    tammyfatammyfa member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

Main Street Station in Richmond
    New Kent Winery (only have to use their wines)
    Glen Allen Cultural Center in Richmond, depending on which caterer you use. Pick-ups Catering lets you.

• Options
    niecie_jeffniecie_jeff member
    First Comment First Anniversary
    edited December 2011
    I am not sure what your budget it, but I am getting married at Boxtree Lodge in Vinton VA (right outside of Roanoke) And its is affordable. And you can bring in your own caterer and alcohol
    AnniversaryBabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    What kind of budget do you have, that would help to suggest some place.....and also look into the time of day you want to get married.  For me, there was a substancial difference between having it an noon or later.
  • Options
    AlcoxAlcox member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    What is your definition of a small budget? I've found quite a few places that you just have to get a one day ABC license for. You also have to make sure that your caterer doesn't require you to buy your alcohol through them, I've come across a few of these also.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    10,000. or less
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    We got married for right at 10,000 at Kiln Creek Golf & Country Club.  That included everything...venue, food, cake, flowers, dress, everything....I just got all of my pictures back if you wanted to take a look, let me know.  But I will say it was cheaper to have it at noon than later in the evening.
  • Options
    Lucy062405Lucy062405 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    The Sandbridge area of Va Beach you can rent a beach house they have event houses and have a beach ceremony? not sure of the formality of your wedding?
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards