Missouri-Kansas City
Options

GTG Part 2

Well it looks like people would be interested, so next up is when would be a good time?  It's impossible to make it work for everyone....but I'll throw out some time periods and we can narrow it down from there!  March is pretty bad for me, I'm having surgery and I have my 2 bridal showers.  So I was thinking maybe sometime in April? 
Some options would be a Friday Happy Hour, Saturday or Sunday lunch, etc.....but let's pick the best weekend first!

Re: GTG Part 2

• Options
    jenajjthrjenajjthr member
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Love Its Name Dropper
    edited December 2011
    I picked the weekend of the 8th, but at this point everything is open. 
  • Options
    SEWFSEWF member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I picked the last weekend of April, because I'm getting married on April 10, so things will be a little hectic! The weekend after is still part of our "stay-cation".
    Malcolm AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • Options
    lauraf1202lauraf1202 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Looking forward to this!  Hope the scheduling works out. :)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    My bridal shower is the 23rd and Easter is the 24th so that weekend is out for me but other than that I am open.

I hope it works out to where I can come!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    aegrishaegrish member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    i am free any weekend!  i voted for the 8th out of pure randomness.
  • Options
    nikkifeenikkifee member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I should be free most of those weekends, it just sort of depends how busy I get bc my wedding is the first weekend of May, plus, that's getting close my finals week at the end of the month. Either way, I'm so excited! I hope I can come! :)
  • Options
    fireytigerfireytiger member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Aww, I would have been interested but I work every weekend... :( Guess i'll be sitting this one out. Have fun ladies!
  • Options
    kelleyku05kelleyku05 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_missouri-kansas-city_gtg-part-2?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:82Discussion:e35e9619-c7e3-406d-9dce-283d723670bcPost:cc0d04d4-9a80-4ee8-aa29-e9a16a01bf5c">Re: GTG Part 2</a>:
    [QUOTE]Aww, I would have been interested but I work every weekend... :( Guess i'll be sitting this one out. Have fun ladies!
    Posted by fireytiger[/QUOTE]

Do you work Fridays?
  • Options
    OpiesladyOpieslady member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I picked the 3rd weekend, but really the 1st and 4th weekend work as well.  I will be out of town the weekend of the 8th though.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    fireytigerfireytiger member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Yes, I work Fridays as well, 10:00 to 6:30.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards