Destination Weddings Discussions

Sleep sound therapy

i just wanted to let you all know that's far **knocking on wood ** this has helped me sleep. I have not had one sleepless night in two weeks since FI bought me this for my bday. I love it!!
~jenn~ Photobucket Anniversary

Re: Sleep sound therapy

• That is great news!  I hope it keeps up!  I might have to look into getting one!

Our Wedding- June 15, 2012- Jamaica
    imageAnniversary

Samantha's Bio~Updated 5/15/12

DW Siggy Website
  • jtolyjtoly member
    First Comment
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-theme-boards_destination-weddings_sleep-sound-therapy?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding Theme BoardsForum:54Discussion:536f06b0-f230-4c58-b72f-a9246ef0431bPost:0f248d7e-be6a-437e-a30d-8b6be2cc7dba">Sleep sound therapy</a>:
    [QUOTE]i just wanted to let you all know that's far **knocking on wood ** this has helped me sleep. I have not had one sleepless night in two weeks since FI bought me this for my bday. I love it!!
    Posted by jtoly[/QUOTE]

Re-reading this.. Supposed to say " that so far". I hate my autocorrect!
  • YAY that's awesome!!
    ~*~ Ask me about DW Knottie of the Day and Nestie of the Day! ~*~

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • jtolyjtoly member
    First Comment
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-theme-boards_destination-weddings_sleep-sound-therapy?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding Theme BoardsForum:54Discussion:536f06b0-f230-4c58-b72f-a9246ef0431bPost:0f248d7e-be6a-437e-a30d-8b6be2cc7dba">Sleep sound therapy</a>:
    [QUOTE]i just wanted to let you all know that's far **knocking on wood ** this has helped me sleep. I have not had one sleepless night in two weeks since FI bought me this for my bday. I love it!!
    Posted by jtoly[/QUOTE]

Re-reading this.. Supposed to say " that so far". I hate my autocorrect!
  • That's great to hear. Now you won't be picking up gum off of the gym floor and chewing it. Lol. :)
    Anniversary imagemy read shelf:
    Cathy (CathyL7910)'s book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards