Indiana-Indianapolis

Muncie Reception Venue Help??

I am looking for a wedding reception venue for somewhere in Muncie in September that would be nice and hold around 225-250 people.  Any suggestions??? 

Thanks so much!

Jen

Re: Muncie Reception Venue Help??

• angeltennis3angeltennis3 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I went to Ball State...the only reception venues I have heard of are the Minnetrista and the Horizon center.  The Horizon Center is actually pretty nice.  A friend of mine got married there not too long ago and their wedding was beautiful. 

I have heard the Minetrista is separated into two rooms for guests ... one for dinner and one for dancing.  I'm not 100% sure though because I never looked at the space!  Hope that helps :)
    Tara & Eric September 2011 Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    There's also the Cornerstone Center for the Arts. I've heard it's quite nice as well.

Untitled Untitled
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers image TTC#1 since July 2012
  • MirandaLoreneMirandaLorene member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    There's also the Carolina Room and A&A Banquet Hall.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    I have a cousin who had her reception at the Pittenger Student Center at BSU.  It was really nice (and my school had prom there every year).  I do caution you that if you go this route, there are a lot of decorating rules, particularly in the Ball Room. (where we had prom).  I believe my cousin's wedding was in the Cardinal Room, and it didn't really need a lot of decoration.
    Follow Me on Pinterest Image and video hosting by TinyPic Photobucket Photobucket
  • jpetrojpetro member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I interned at the Horizon Convention Center while in school...they do an awesome job and the spaces they have are beautiful!  The ladies there are wonderful to work with :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards