New Jersey

Engagement photos in Red Bank

Has anyone done their engagement photos in Red Bank and wouldn't mind sharing them? Our engagement photos are included in our price, and our photographer only recommended 2 places- the beach, and a park- neither of which feels like the right backdrop for us. We're not beach or outdoorsy people. He asked us where we would like to go, and since we spend most of our time in Red Bank, I suggested there, but our photographer isn't familiar with it. I know of some cute spots to take pictures, but I just wanted to see if anybody else had any ideas or could show me their pics that turned out nice. Thanks!
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Engagement photos in Red Bank

• You should google engagement photos red bank.. I did that for jersey city and found so many great backdrops!
    LilySlim Weight loss tickers
  • Tiffany's on broad street might be nice! 
  • What are you interests?  If you like music, Jacks music shop is a landmark to take pics both outside and inside.  If you like movies, Jay & Silent Bob's secret stash is a quirky place to take pics.  Marine Park is pretty.  I know you said you're not beachy or outdoorsy people, but you may still want to scope it out anyway.  They have swing sets and things that might be cute to take pics on.  There are a lot of little coffee, cupcake, and candy shops you could always do pics at.  I know there are murals in the town, but I'm blanking out at the moment.  Maybe you could call either Count Basie or the Two River Theater and see if they'll let you come in to do pics there?  

Think about what sums you and FI best and plan your pics around what best descries you as a couple.  
    Anniversary Visit JerseyShore.Weddings.com
  • I like the Jacks idea!  Also, down by the water or in front of Count Basie could be cute.  On our e-pic shoot we just walked around and she followed us around like we were on a papparazzi date!  :)
  • WE had ours at deep cut gardens park in Middletown.  It's very diverse, lots of backdrops.
    1st Groom

View our FOR SALE items
    http://tinyurl.com/3jjv7vy
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards