Iowa-Des Moines
Options

Ames/Boone area- Wedding hair and Makeup

My wedding isnt until Aug 2013 so i have time BUT i'm one that likes to get stuff planned out. I need someone for Hair and Makeup and would prefer the same person do it so it would cost less. BUT if i have to i will get two different people. I am not a person that is any good at doing my own hair and i wear very little makeup because of the same reason.  I have found a place that will do hair for $45 but wont do makeup.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Re: Ames/Boone area- Wedding hair and Makeup

• Options
    norsernnorsern member
    First Comment
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_iowa-des-moines_amesboone-area-wedding-hair-and-makeup?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:80Discussion:8a1f5fc6-80a4-4a37-884c-4711e9bc0123Post:015b3f62-5b66-446c-91ec-194c9f06dcf4">Ames/Boone area- Wedding hair and Makeup</a>:
    [QUOTE]My wedding isnt until Aug 2013 so i have time BUT i'm one that likes to get stuff planned out. I need someone for Hair and Makeup and would prefer the same person do it so it would cost less. BUT if i have to i will get two different people. I am not a person that is any good at doing my own hair and i wear very little makeup because of the same reason.  I have found a place that will do hair for $45 but wont do makeup. Any help would be greatly appreciated!
    Posted by kayleesmommy2007[/QUOTE]

<div>Details Salon and Spa in Boone did hair and makeup for one of my friends weddings</div>
    P1131150
  • Options
    We all used "THE Salon" in Ames and loved it!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Hi, My name is Danielle and I am Co Owner of Beauty of all faces, we specialize in wedding makeup and can travel to your location for your wedding day. Look us up at www.beautyofallfaces.com
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards