Florida-West Coast
Options

Headpiece Store?

Do you ladies have any suggestions on places that I can shop for Headpieces?  I bought my dress at CC's, but they really don't have a large selection.  Any ideas.

I wish I could buy something online...but I have to see it in person.  Thanks!

Re: Headpiece Store?

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I would go in and look at bridal store in the area, try some stuff on, decide what you like....and buy online.  The reason is this, bridal stores are NOTORIOUS for jacking up the price on bridal accessories.  Online sites like etsy.com have SO many deals for nicer items that are WAY less expensive.  IMO.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Totally agree with TT!  Bridal salons totally hike up the price on accessories and your options are limited.

I thought I HAD to see it in person too and had the hardest time deciding.  I ended up contacting 2 different sellers on Etsy.  I just them ahead of time and they both agreed that if I didn't like it when I received it, I could send it back for a full refund - no questions asked.  I got both my birdcage veil and feather fascinator from Etsy and they were even better in person.  Just make sure you stick with sellers with good reviews. 

If you really feel like you HAVE to see it in person, I would suggest going to different bridal salons to get a better idea of exactly what you want and then try and find something similar online or create an alchemy request on Etsy.  GL!
    Brooke + Chavis
    est. 10/10/10

Photobucket CafeMom Tickers
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    oh brooke you are so full of wonderful ideas you old married woman you! i was actually going through this in my head. i found a dress on preownedweddingdresses i liked but i would be too freaked to buy it without trying it.. so i figured i would just go to the bridal store and try on the dress and if it suited me i could purchase the one online. etsy is such an awesome website! you will for sure find something you love on there!

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    babybchbumbabybchbum member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I also used Etsy, most sellers there give you no hastle about returning the product if you are dissatissfied.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards