New York-Long Island

North Ritz Club?

Hey ladies.. I'm looking into venues and I stumbled on the North Ritz Club.. Any opinions? Has anyone been to a wedding here or had their wedding here? I'd love to hear feedback!

Re: North Ritz Club?

• Haven't been there myself, but a coworker had her wedding there and strongly, strongly recommended it.  She said she had a wonderful experience with them.
    imagemy to-read shelf:
    Steph's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (to-read shelf)
  • I went to a wedding there last summer, and also visited it on my tour of venues. It was very nice. The food was good, the cocktail hour was also very good. They have a beautiful space outside for pictures that reminds me of a park. They have a book with wedding photos taken at all times of year outside, and they all looked very nice. The ballroom is... a little boring compared to others. The real draw is the outdoor location for photos, the food, and the location (pretty easy to get to). Also, they only do one wedding at a time. And the bridal room (what's is called I don't remember) is very nice. I didn't book there, but I did enjoy the wedding I went to there. Hope this helps.
  • I went to one of my good friends weddings there. It was amazing. Great food, beautiful venue. It was raining so we weren't able to really see the grounds.
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_new-york-long-island_north-ritz-club-2?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:120Discussion:53c56563-e701-4c37-8459-1f33e5a81d83Post:d9280bc9-59d8-48c2-bcca-bd77b7ef7ecb">Re: North Ritz Club?</a>:
    [QUOTE]I went to one of my good friends weddings there. It was amazing. Great food, beautiful venue. It was raining so we weren't able to really see the grounds.
    Posted by lgrn22[/QUOTE]

Beautiful but so pricey :( I wanted to book there but we coildn't afford it.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards