Colorado

inexpensive places to have a wedding?

I am looking for a nice small place to get married at in July, indoor or outdoor.
And when I say inexpensive I mean either free or very low priced. We also have a baby on the way and most of our money is going towards him and not the wedding.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

imageimage

Re: inexpensive places to have a wedding?

• edited December 2011
    What is your budget? inexpensive is different for everyone.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • edited December 2011
    Hotels usually do a great package deal.

usually you can have your wedding and reception there. The hotel we are going through we have the room from 3pm to midnight but we won't be using it until  few hours after 3.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • stocker rothstocker roth member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

Congratulations!!  I found this site from another Knot bride which will be our venue this spring. It is extremely affordable at $690 with $300 of it being refundable.  So really it will only cost you $390.  You can bring in whatever food/drink you want which also saves money. The extra $90 is because we're serving alcohol. If you don't, it'd only be $300.  The venue includes tables and chairs for 100, which is the maximum capacity.

http://www.douglas.co.us/eventscenter/Louviers_Village_Clubhouse.html

Good Luck!!
    Lisa

• ms.jessms.jess member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I know that you can get married at Garden of the Gods in Colorado Springs for very cheap, the downside being it is a public place and people could walk by. If that doesn't bother you, it is beautiful. 
    Another idea is a park. Again it being a public place, but if you contact the city, you can typically reserve a park for free or very cheap. The down side with both of these is that you have to provide seating, tables, and food. 
    I hope that is helpful.
    I am married to my best friend, my soulmate, my fence post.
    Anniversary
    Follow Me on Pinterest
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards