Wedding Vows & Ceremony Discussions

HELP!!! Looking for unique indoor venue for ceremony only

So we need some help!!  My fiance is worried about the outdoor wedding becuase of unpredictable MN weather and we alredy have our reception venue booked so I am looking for a unique indoor location for a ceremony only....OH and don't want to spend  a ton of $$$$ haha  THANKS:)

Re: HELP!!! Looking for unique indoor venue for ceremony only

• Does your reception venue have someplace you could hold the ceremony?  This might be a good back-up in case your outdoor location won't work due to weather.  

Otherwise, I would recommend looking at museums or galleries.  If you are okay with getting married in a church, then most Unitarian Universalist churches will allow weddings of non-members.

The local boards on the left will offer you better information specific to Minneapolis-St.Paul.
    DSC_9275
  • the thing about unique...is unless its a barn or someones private property that you know...its usually not a "budget saving option". You could try museaums, botanical gardens etc, but typically they are more expensive then traditional sites (churchs, community centers/halls) since they are worried about guests intruding on whatever thier primary purpose is. Maybe find a nice hall and find ways to decorate it to make it unique? Or what about wherever your reception is going to be, do they have space there?

May 2012 July Siggy: Favorite Vacation Spot Kaleden, BC
    July Fave Vacation Spot photo IMG_0268-1.jpg

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
    My Blog:Through My Eyes

• We are getting married at our local Botanical Gardens and the price was very reasonable.   A local college might also be a place to check out for some unique spaces, exhibit halls, small theaters etc...
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards