Georgia-Atlanta

Very Few...

of us are participating in the Siggy Challenge? Is this something we want to continue? I took suggestions and a vote. Let me know what to do to make it better or more fun for you all if you do want to keep doing it. I enjoy it because I get to see at a glance what everyone's up to. Let me know...your feedback is appreciated!
AAW June Siggy Challenge
My Daddy and Me Image and video hosting by TinyPic Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Re: Very Few...

• edited December 2011
    I totally forgot to add the poll to this.
    AAW June Siggy Challenge
    My Daddy and Me Image and video hosting by TinyPic Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • My_MattMy_Matt member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I like doing it. It seems like the same few of us participate, but it doesn't bother me if it doesn't bother you :)
    I wonder if Prince William and Kate are registered at Target?
  • sportsgirl34sportsgirl34 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

sorry, I'm new, but what exactly is the Siggy Challenge?  :)

• edited December 2011

It's a pretty common challenge on most of the boards to feature something specific in your Knot signature for the entire month. The boards either vote or mods make suggestions each month as to what the new challenge is. This month the Atlanta Siggy Challenge is ideal or actual honeymoon destination...like in the bottom of my signature and My Matt's signature above. It just helps us learn a little bit more about each other.

AAW June Siggy Challenge
  • alikatt13alikatt13 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I would participate if I had known. Unfortuantely I never saw a post about it.
  • edited December 2011
    There were several, but they aren't stickies so I guess they got lost in the mix. Maybe our mod will sticky the thread. I will ask her.
    AAW June Siggy Challenge
  • pokepoke27pokepoke27 member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_georgia-atlanta_very?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:58Discussion:65a4a773-464f-464c-85a1-30c95a7d747dPost:a322ffb3-2c90-4866-8964-c949e5864c29">Re: Very Few...</a>:
    [QUOTE]I would participate if I had known. Unfortuantely I never saw a post about it.
    Posted by alikatt13[/QUOTE]
    You still can : )<div>Nothing in the rules say that you can't join in late ^_^ </div>
  • TheCranberryTheCranberry member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'll start to do it when I figure out how to had a pic to my sig.  I enjoy looking at other people's.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards