California-Orange County

Flash Photo Booth Rentals Huntington Beach

Has anybody used them for their wedding? I purchased their groupon, but I have not heard from the owner... Wondering if anybody else had this problem and if they reported to Groupon already...

Thanks Knotties!

60 days until my wedding! :)

Re: Flash Photo Booth Rentals Huntington Beach

• I'm having this problem too!  I even facebook stalked Mike Hannegan online and found other email addresses from him and tried emailing his personal emails, calling the company phone number and his personal cell...and still nothing.  I didn't buy through groupon, but contacted him after the groupon deal and signed a contract with him in October.  Heard nothing since.
  • I can't find mike either, 2 months to my wedding day. Is this company a fraud?
  • He finally responded back to me on 3/14 after I threatened to report him and seek legal remedies.  However, I'm nervous to continue working with this company.  He has no reviews anywhere and has not been good about communicating.  I'm not sure what to do.  Any advice?

Feel free to  message me if you would like his personal contact information to track him down.
    Christina
  • I am in the same boat! Any news?
  • Can I get his info, I've been trying to contact him too! Thanks
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards