Wedding Invitations & Paper
Options

Ceremony location on invitation

Hello Knotties! Wondering if anyone has advice/suggestions as to how I would word the location of my ceremony space.

I'm having my ceremony and reception in the same hotel. The ceremony will be in a "conference" room (I hate using the word conference room because if DEFINITELY doesn't look like a conference room). The reception will be in the ballroom.

So, for my invitations, would I say the ceremony will be held at:

Renaissance Hotel
Howthorne Board Room
21st Floor
123 Renaissance Street
St. Louis, MO

Thanks for the suggestions!

Re: Ceremony location on invitation

• Options
    Agree with PP.  I'd put:
    The Renaissance Hotel
    123 Renaissance Street
    Saint Louis, Missouri
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_invites-paper_ceremony-location-on-invitation?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:cd062f89-8272-496a-b0ab-225e1f87acecDiscussion:4e25ed55-025a-45a8-9644-985443b84998Post:44a773a9-9bea-4a55-a37f-9f9d7fb6c8d7">Re: Ceremony location on invitation</a>:
    [QUOTE]I think you could leave that part off if the hotel has one of those welcome boards with events and locations.  Or you could do an insert.
    Posted by Sylvia Weis[/QUOTE]

This.
    What did you think would happen if you walked up to a group of internet strangers and told them to get shoehorned by their lady doc?~StageManager14
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards