West Virginia

Rehearsal Dinner in Parkersburg

Hello! My wedding is July 9, 2011. We have the ceremony and reception site- the Blennerhassett Hotel....however I'm struggling with an idea for a great rehearsal dinner. Any ideas on places? I'd be willing to consider a little outside of the area...marietta perhaps? Thanks!

Re: Rehearsal Dinner in Parkersburg

• bigchasmillerbigchasmiller member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011

Hey, I'm a party planner.  I'm in the Charleston area, so some of these may have changed... But, here are a few suggestions...

Some things to consider... Are you planning on a place you can decorate yourself or just a restaurant you can go to? It all depends on the type of atmosphere you want, type of food, etc.

Here are some suggestions... (check them all out on the web, read reviews & if possible, try eating at them first before ya go! :) )

I tried to avoid the mainstream restaurants.

Mango Latin Bistro - in Parkersburg
    Spats Restaurant - in Parkersburg
    The Windmill Restaurant & Co - in Parkersburg
    JP Henry's Restaurant - in Parkersburg
    Corner Cafe - in Parkersburg
    Los Agaves - in Parkersburg (sister location in Charleston!)

Lui Lui - in Vienna (sauces are sold in stores)
    Paradise Grill - in Vienna

And it's YOUR day.  Remember, it's all about your vision.  May it come true!

Chas.

• price.rachelprice.rachel member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm getting married at the Blennerhassett as well in May 2011, the plan is to have the rehearsal dinner outside on the patio. We have a lot of out of town guests who are staying at the hotel so it will just be easier.
    Another great place is Spagna's in Marietta.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards