Ohio-Cincinnati

The Elements Conference & Event Center?

Can anyone tell me if they are reasonably priced and if they are as pretty as their pictures let on? I'm getting married Nov 3rd, 2012 and I was looking to use them for my reception. Thanks.

Re: The Elements Conference & Event Center?

• edited December 2011
    I can't speak from experience, but you could always set-up an appointment to go look at the venue and get pricing information. From what I've heard on here, the ladies that have used them were very happy.

My new bff Gayle Forman!

?You can have your wishes, your plans, but at the end of the day, it's out of your control" - Gayle Forman
    Pregnancy Ticker
    Married Bio

Lizzie's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)?????? image

• edited December 2011
    Im using Elements for my wedding and Ive had no problems or issues, They are very reasonably priced and can work with any budget :)
    :)
  • edited December 2011
    The place was amazing, pictures are the real thing, you can bring in your own caterer if you would like and Nidhi is a great person to work with.

Just make sure when you meet with them, that they have your date open (check multiple times!) and dont make the trip for nothing!
  • AlbertsoncAlbertsonc member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Im an Elements bride getting married in August and they are AMAZING! Nidhi is a great help! We were on a tight budget, and she did everything she could to make everything fit into our budget! She is great! Elemets is great!
  • edited December 2011
    I just booked at The Elements!
    They did not have my date available either, but I changed my date to a Friday so I can have my wedding there I love it!
  • aor9487aor9487 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We book Elements about a month ago and we love it! They've been extremely helpful and worked with our budget. Nidhi is great! They didn't have our date, so we ended up going with a Friday as well. I'd suggest just scheduling a walk through with them and they can draft up a estimated cost for what you're looking for. 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    image 92 Ready to party!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards