Arizona-Phoenix

Makeup

Anyone using a particular makeup artist? I'm looking for someone in the East Valley, not super expensive. I suppose I could always use MAC. But am looking for suggestions.

Re: Makeup

• LedZeppelinLedZeppelin member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I am using Jennifer Bernhardt from Artistry on Location. She is fantastic! She will travel. She came out to the East Valley for my trial. 

My makeup looked amazing and she is so friendly and accommodating.

Photobucket
  • edited December 2011
    I'm going with Jennifer also.  I thought her prices were reasonable and I loved the way my makeup looked when we did the trial.
    80 Ready to party! image
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011

I used Kati with Couture Makeup and loved her.  She does airbrush and everyone in my wedding party loved her work.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • belgirlbelgirl member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I am using Christy at makeupbychristy.com.  She is in Mesa and will come to your location.  Does great work and has a ton of wonderful reviews. 
  • Marissa0717Marissa0717 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I am using Stephanie Nault at www.stephanienault.com. She will come to your location and did my e-photo make-up as a trial. I was super happy with her work!! She used to work for MAC I think, but now just does her own thing. Her prices are amazing as well, depending on how many people you have she charges $50-$75 per person. I asked her why hers was so low (I got other much higher quotes) and she said it was because she just does make-up because she loves it.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • NickDanielleBNickDanielleB member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thanks girls!
  • jware1985jware1985 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_arizona-phoenix_makeup-2?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:71Discussion:4c66799d-3d16-4d8f-976a-f54b81cbd40cPost:51102f26-7d84-492b-82ca-05484b88b283">Re: Makeup</a>:
    [QUOTE]Thanks girls!
    Posted by NickDanielleB[/QUOTE]

hey girly =) just wanted to say hello on TK =)
    Photobucket
  • NickDanielleBNickDanielleB member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Hey Jen! I love your proposal story.

BTW, I found someone for makeup. Yay!
  • edited December 2011
    I am also using Jennifer Bernhardt because of the reviews from many of the girls on the Knot. She was super nice when I talked to her and I am very excited for my trial. I saw Led Zeppelin's trial photos.... AMAZING!
  • saranoellel12saranoellel12 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    saranoellemakeup.jimdo.com

I travel to location makeup and hair

65 for bride makeup and hair
    55 for bridesmaids makeup and hair

email: saranoellel@yahoo.com
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards