May 2014 Weddings
Options

hey girls!

So if you're anything like me, you probably believed this day would never come! Ahh!! In 2 years all of us will be married to our best friend/the love of our lives : what wonderful wedding ideas do you have? I can't wait to start planning but have absolutely NO IDEA where to start!

Re: hey girls!

• Options
    We actually just met with the Priest last night. We have our date and ceremony site set, the venue should be set this week and the photographer soon as well! So Yay! Best of luck!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    ah thats so exciting!! what are your wedding colors? i really like turquios and pink or light green and pink but my boyfriend isnt too keen on them lol
  • Options
     We are having a yellow and grey wedding! All we know for sure is the style/feel and the colors. I think its a little early to start any offically planning, but I am starting a big binder of ideas and planning my wedding out on paper so that it will be less stressful when it gets closer!
    ** I don't believe that old cliche that good things come to those who wait. I think good things come to those who want something so bad they can't sit still **
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards