Missouri-St Louis
Options

Please recommend banquent centers similar to Andre's

Hello,

Andre's South is exactly what I'm looking for as far as price and ease of reception.  However, Andre's itself is out of the picture.  Can anyone recommend something similar to Andre's in the St. Louis/St. Charles areas?

Thank you

Re: Please recommend banquent centers similar to Andre's

• Options
    I've contacted The Christy and Andre's West but they are both double Andre South.  Andre's South was about $15 pp with a 4 hr open bar.  Anything else like that around here? 
  • Options
    There's Royal Orleans which is very similar in price and value!! Have you thought about an afternoon reception at Andre's cheaper and more availibility.
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options
    My fiance and I have an appointment for Andre's in a few weeks. Other places we're looking into are Royale Orleans (which I really liked), Genesis, and Two Hearts. I'm not from St. Louis so I'm just going with suggestions from my fiance and FMIL.
    June 2013 May Challenge: The Dress
    Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Options
    I don't know what the pricing is, but have you looked into Orlando Gardens?  I've had their catering before at work and it was very good for large-scale catering.  Also, I have been to a banquet at Royale Orleans and thought their food was tasty.
  • Options
    Thank you everyone for your help.  I think we found our place. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards