Indiana

Discounted Dresses and for a Good Cause!

Hi everyone,

I just wanted to share this website with everyone who is looking for a wedding dress. It is a non-profit organization, Brides Against Breast Cancer. They offer gowns to brides that have been donated by designers or other brides at a discounted price. The website says as much as 50% is knocked off the retail price. The dresses are not always used, some are donated new by designers. 

But, not to go off on a tangent. There is a show in Indy on May 22 and 23 at the Marriott Hotel downtown. 

Just thought someone might be interested in getting a nice gown for a nice price, and all the while doing something for a good cause! Happy shopping

Christie

Re: Discounted Dresses and for a Good Cause!

• jpharisjpharis member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    This is an awesome cause. My wedding was last July and I am planning on sending my dress in to be donated.
  • edited December 2011
    I attended this event and got a dress at 70% its original cost.  It was an amazing experience and a lot of fun!  There were plenty of dresses to choose from and they had them organized by size.  Not only did I get a great deal, but the money I spent will be granting somebody's dying wish.  I would strongly recommend it to all brides!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards