Virginia-Richmond

Wedding Items for Sale: Pew Bows/ Lanterns/ Gift Card Box

Hi-I recently got married and after moving into my husband's condo in Arlington, VA we are faced with serious space constraints! I'm selling a few remaining wedding items (used only once Smile) and in great condition:- (quantity: 15 / $12 each)- (quantity: 14 / $4 each and includes pew clip)-  ($25)Let me know if you are interested and I would be happy to send you the sales flyer with pictures. I couldn't figure out how to add it directly to this post.

Thanks!

Re: Wedding Items for Sale: Pew Bows/ Lanterns/ Gift Card Box

• edited December 2011
    Hi!  Do you have a picture of the lanterns?  Can you email me - joanna48@hotmail.com - Thanks!!
  • luckyme502luckyme502 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Can you email me a picture of the pew bows?  boydjess@hotmail.com
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

2011 Reading Challenge

Jessica has read 16 books toward her goal of 150 books.
    hide
    "It's fine to have an open mind, just not so open your brains fall out."
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_virginia-richmond_wedding-items-sale-pew-bows-lanterns-gift-card-box?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:607Discussion:0e11b1a6-d46b-486e-b8b3-e4281015ff30Post:c740fc6f-cdcc-47c8-83f7-ff3b9838aaf3">Wedding Items for Sale: Pew Bows/ Lanterns/ Gift Card Box</a>:
    [QUOTE]Hi-I recently got married and after moving into my husband's condo in Arlington, VA we are faced with serious space constraints! I'm selling a few remaining wedding items (used only once ) and in great condition:- (quantity: 15 / $12 each) - (quantity: 14 / $4 each and includes pew clip) -   ($25) Let me know if you are interested and I would be happy to send you the sales flyer with pictures. I couldn't figure out how to add it directly to this post. Thanks!
    Posted by aht[/QUOTE]

Can you tell me what the bows look like - you can call me at 330-307-0450
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards