South Carolina

Weekend Plans?

SO lets start talking more on this board! What are ya'lls plans for the weekend?

Mine are:
Tonight FI and I are going to a concert!Tomorrow we will probably spend the day with my MOH and her hubby (not sure what we're doing) Watching the Carolina game somewhere..
And on Sunday we will be relaxing and watching football alllllll day. 
Anniversary

Re: Weekend Plans?

• jennalynne2jennalynne2 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We're going to a co-worker's wedding tomorrow - you know I'll be taking notes! :-)
    Anniversary
  • edited December 2011
    tonight - dinner with friends!
    saturday - nothing special
    sunday - I think we're going to the renaissance festival
    Anniversary
  • lenzi13lenzi13 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Today I worked all day and tomorrow I am going to a bridal expo at the Holiday Inn Ocean front in surfside beach. =D
  • edited December 2011
    This coming weekend.... (Nov 12-14) my FI is playing in a softball tournamnet all day saturday..we have a going-away party to attend that night and then Sunday, my FI's co-ed softball team has third round champsionship playoffs.
    Thank god I'm actually "Team Mom" for him and his friends...

Anything else exciting going on?
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Chaunte' & Dave
    May 21,2011
    Life As A Newlywed
    Follow Me on Pinterest
  • lenzi13lenzi13 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Well, this weekend I am working as usual... Nothing new really... and no progress on the wedding... I feel like its never going to come together. :[
  • victoria0993victoria0993 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    My family is having a yard sale on Saturday morning so I'm helping out with that. 
    Sunday I am going to Charleston with all of my BMs to pick up their dresses for the wedding! I am soooo excited to see how they look! 
    Anniversary

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards