Florida-West Coast

ATTN: sarahflbella & other Rusty Pelican brides!

I finally called Don at the RP and was so so relieved. Not only has Don been extremely pleasant recently to deal with (I know a few other girls & myself had him act rather grumpy a few months ago), but he answered all of my questions fully & quickly Laughing

So, I asked him 3 important questions and here are the answers:

1. Are candles/votives allowed on the tables? If so, is there a limit?
Yes, you can have as many votives as you want!

2. I want to have a candy buffet? Will I need to supply my own table at the reception for that?
No, we have a table just for the candy buffet if you have one. Just tell us beforehand that you will be having one.

3. When am I officially allowed  to start setting up everything? Place cards, candy buffet, candles, etc? Can I do it after our rehearsal the day before, or does it have to be the day of the wedding?
All you have to do is bring EVERYTHING you want set-up to the rehearsal. Bring it all inside and after we talk about placement we do everything else

Man, the Rusty Pelican is amazing!
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Re: ATTN: sarahflbella & other Rusty Pelican brides!

• corstinkcorstink member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thanks Nicole! I was wondering some of these things myself but I feel like I ask too many questions lol.
  • edited December 2011
    No problem corstink! I kept putting it off myself, but finally I thought "crap, I really better figure this out!" And luckily I finally was able to reach Don and I was plesantly surprised Smile
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • sarahflbellasarahflbella member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

Thanks for posting what you foundo out! This is very helpful!!!
  • edited December 2011
    Thanks this helps out a lot. I know at the beginning he wasnt very friendly in my opinion, but I noticed his attitude has gotten much better. Also when you booked your date, depending on when it was they have added a new cake vendor and she is GREAT!! You may want to try her out if you arent 100% satisfied with the bakery that you have chosen.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards