Virginia

Beach House Reception...

I am looking for a beach house to rent for only one day in Virginai beach or Norfolk. Any suggestions?

Re: Beach House Reception...

• edited December 2011
    Most houses out in Sandbridge have a three day minimum and that only increases as we get closer to tourist season. When is your wedding? I'd check out the Sandbridge Realty website or vrbo.com and maybe you can negotiate with them.
  • edited December 2011
    check w/ judy boone realty in norfolk. no idea of their requirements (length of booking) or anything but it's worth a shot. also...vrbo.com ,...it's vacation homes for rent listed by the owners (more inclined to negotiate).
    g'luck!
  • edited December 2011
    Though they also require a 3 day minimum (one week in tourist season) also check out Seibert Realty.  A friend of mine rented one of their houses on Sandbridge for their wedding and it was gorgeous.  She said their rates were more reasonable.  I was also looking at doing a beach house reception, but we're having too many people to pull it off.  Seibert you can have up to 100, Sandbridge realty I believe is up to 75.
  • Lucy062405Lucy062405 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I took my friend to both venue hunting and Seibert Realty was way more accomodating. Sandbridge Realty was 50 people max and Seibert is 100. it is a 3 night requirement until full season (the cut off this may was the 21st) and starts back up after labor day for a fall wedding.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards