Ohio-Cincinnati
Options

E-Pics

I am curious as to if anyone got their make-up professionally done for e-pics.  We are having our e-pic session on Saturday, and I originally wanted to try to schedule my make-up trial for that morning but that is not going to work out.  Now I am trying to decide if I want to get my make-up done somewhere else or do it myself.  So who got their make-up done for their engagement pictures?
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: E-Pics

• Options
    mindiosumindiosu member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I went to Sephora since I had to buy new lipstick anyway, and had one of their MUA do it. You do need to schedule it, so give them a call to make sure someone will be available.  I have gotten it done there several times and have been very happy.
  • Options
    kelklumpkelklump member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I had mine done at Brideface and was super happy I did. I was nerveous about getting the pictures taken and I am so happy that was one less stressor.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Thanks girls!  The problem is that I am a little late in the game for most places since pictures are this Saturday (we just scheduled them on Tuesday).  I was thinking about going to Mitchell's but it says that they use mineral make-up online and I am not a fan (used to use Bare Escentuals).  I might try calling Sephora though to see if they can do it.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I would also check with the make-up counters in department stores. My co-worker swears by the estee lauder counter at macy's whenever she wants to get her make-up done. (She used them for her e-pics)
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    mindiosumindiosu member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I have called the day before to Sephora. As long as they know when you're coming it should be fine.  I really do love their MUA's and have had great experiences there. It helps I think, that I buy all of my makeup from them.  GL!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Does Sephora charge or do they do it free if you buy make-up?
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I have not posted on here in a long time, but I love the people at Trish Mcavoy at Saks downtown. They will do your make up for free, but it is a sales thing. Sometimes I buy nothing, sometimes I buy a lipstick. Any make-up counter will do your make-up for free. 
  • Options
    mindiosumindiosu member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Sephora does it free of charge. they do go over all of your colors, etc, so plan a little extra time while they throw the pitch at you in the end. The good thing is they leave you on your own, since I don't think they work on commission to purchase and no one really keeps tabs on whether you do or not.
    The Bobbi Brown counter in Macy's is good as well.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    mindi- Do you happen to have any pics of your make-up?  You can email me at
    tb583 at hotmail dot com if you want.

I am just kind of worried about getting my make-up done (without any kind of trial before hand) and not liking it and then not having time to fix it before pics.  I normally wear Dior- before I started using it I went to the counter at Macy's and I liked the colors, but the make-up application was a little splotchy and there is no way I would have wanted to take pictures right after.
  • Options
    mindiosumindiosu member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards