Flowers
Options

help! can't decide

I am getting married on March 26th and I am not sure what to do about flowers. My colors are watermelon pink and ivory any ideas would be appreciated a lot
~thanks!

This is my color of Pink

Re: help! can't decide

• Options
    edited December 2011
    you could do white and pink, shades of pink, like pale pink roses mixed with the more vibrant pinks, all white with a pink ribbon wrap
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    There's a company that does paper flowers in every color imaginable.  If you're having trouble finding the right color you might search for them.  The price goes up the more petals on the flower so they're pretty comparable in price to real flowers if you do your whole wedding with them.  They're located in Spokane, WA but I know they have a website you can order off of.  Sorry I can't remember the name of it.

Afloral.com is SUPER cheap if you're interested in silk flowers and the variety is pretty good for both DIY and not.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Gebera daisys in your color pink, pink roses, ivory roses, peonys, and pink hydrangeas should be perfect!
    Soon to be Mrs.Galvan
  • Options
    benmel31benmel31 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Since your colors are ivory and pink, I would probably avoid white flowers.  I love the antique cream hydrangeas.  Maybe use those with either one pink flower or a mix of different pink flowers.  

I love how different shades of pinks look together.  My bouquet was all pink roses.  There was pale pink, a slighter darker pink with dark edges and a darker pink that matched the edges of the second rose.  It added dimension to the bouquet.
    Anniversary image
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers image TO image
    my to-read shelf:
    Mel O's book recommendations, favorite quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (to-read shelf)
  • Options
    kpwedkkkpwedkk member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Here are some ideas -
    - roses, blended with different shades
    - carnations
    - gerbera daisies
    - orchids
    - spider mums
    - hydrangeas

- Check out a local grocery store flower department to get ideas

Hope that helps!

"The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched, they must be felt with the heart." ~ Miss K ~
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    check out pale pink tulips mixed with lime mini hydrangea for the girla... and maybe deep mixed pinks for you   .
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    thanks so much for your help and ideas
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    thanks so much for your help and ideas =)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards