June 2012 Weddings
Options

Rain On My Parade

So I just checked the extended forecast for my wedding day (June 30) and there's a 30% chance of rain and isolated thundestorms!!! WTF????!!!!!!
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Rain On My Parade

• Options
    Be patient.. forecasts change.. and you can't control the weather, so no reason to freak.
  • Options
    You'll go crazy if you keep checking, and believing, the forecast. It is not reliable yet and chances are it willl change., A 30% chance is not bad at all though!
    Anniversary
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    30% is not that bad. We have 20% chance of rain on our wedding day, but I'm not stressed. I'm worried about the 91 degree temps though.
    Anniversary BFP: 3/5/13 EDD: 11/14/13 BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    Yep, that's nothing.

We are getting married tomorrow and it's 90% chance of rain, 30-40 mm throughout the day. That pretty much means it's going to pour all afternoon. Yipee? NOT!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Ditto PPs. I think it's fun to check once a day, but I won't take it seriously until next Friday, MAYBE next Thursday.
    Photobucket Anniversary
  • Options
    30% is nothing.  However, the weather can change so I wouldn't start worrying about it yet.
  • Options
    I have checked the forecast everyday this week and it has changed drastically everyday..... I would hold off on checking it again until next week when it will be slightly more accurate.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    The night before my wedding the forecast was rain showers all day 40 chance. When I woke up in the morning there wasn't a cloud in the sky. And you shouldn't really let something you can't control worry you. It's still going to be a beautiful day regardless of the weather.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    My forecast has already changed 3 times. You just can't worry about it.
  • Options
    I'm on the gulf coast so I'm freaking out over the tropical storm that's brewing right now. It's currently saying 50% chance of rain on the 30th. But nothing the entire week before. How lucky..... I'm seriously going to cry if the storm heads this way :(
  • Options
    my wedding day is also June 30 and we are expecting scattered thunderstorms!!! :( I hope the weather is sunny and warm for both of us! :)
    Tiffany
  • Options
    Don't worry! Biggest thing to remember. I was SO worried the entire planning of my wedding as we had an outdoor ceremony. From the 10 day forecast to the night before the wedding, there was no rain then all of a sudden the morning of, it poured. I was freaking out because it was the one day it rained in the past 2 months. H's best man kept calming me down that regardless, it will all work out. It stopped raining a few hours before our ceremony and looking back, the rain made it all that much more perfect and it turned into a gorgeous day. Everyone kept telling me to not worry about it because you cannot control the weather anyway so don't waste worrying on that! Relax and take deep breaths...regardless of the weather, your day will be perfect and even better if you don't worry about it :)
    GL and enjoy every moment, it goes waaay too fast.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards