New York-Upstate
Options

Photographers in Rochester Area?

I was wondering if anyone recommends a photographer in the upstate ny/rochester/buffalo area!
November Siggy: Bouquet Inspiration Photobucket www.MyVacationCountdown.com Ticker

Re: Photographers in Rochester Area?

• Options
    burtcherylburtcheryl member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Burt and Cheryl
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I am going with Steve Marsh Photography (google him).  He's based in Utica but he travels for a (relatively) small fee.  I haven't obviously used him yet but he had the best photos I saw, and wonderful reviews.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    PS He has been super helpful and accomodating; he's compromised on several questions/concerns I have had and has been very available to answer questions and help out. 
  • Options
    mgietler76mgietler76 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I am going with Robyn Baty, she's super nice and accommodating. She's traveling from Rochester to Buffalo at no extra cost! She's on FB and her site is  www.robynbaty.com 
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I am using Yuriy Nutsa, I am not sure of his website right now but you can google it and he comes right up. I also looked at Indigo Butterfly photography (google her, too)- she was booked on my wedding date and recommended Yuriy, whose stuff is sooo nice and pretty reasonable.
  • Options
    edited December 2011

We chose Magic Moments Photography.  We based it on his portfolio, which is amazing.  Plus he's been very quick getting back to us.

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    traceface121traceface121 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    check out www.caitlincrick.com
    She is wonderful!
  • Options
    kenga6972kenga6972 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Check out Karen Fields... her business name is Fields Images... she's super nice, pretty affordable and her work is amazing!! We just got our E-pics done and they're amazing! I can't wait to see what our wedding pictures look like! :0)
    Trying to Conceive Ticker Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options
    skiierlovelyskiierlovely member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    David wilson burnham
  • Options
    shmeathbshmeathb member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We used Chrissy Albright She was fantastic and the pictures were priceless!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Has anyone used and/or heard anything about Mike Yare or LoraAnn photography?  We are still in the market as Steve Chesler was booked. 
    image 182 Made the cut!
    image 129 Are ready to party! image 53 Are missing out! image 0 Are making me crazy!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Check out the photographer I am marrying! www.gardnerphotography.net.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    We used Dan from photoemphasis.net, he was absolutley fantastic. The pictures are amazing!!!!  You can check a few out in my bio under wedding pictures.  He took over 1600, but I just threw a few in there for people to see.

• Options
    amtrobiaamtrobia member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    magic moments messed up a family members video.lost footage. bad!!!

i reccomend ross weddings. so professional so reasonable and very nice to talk to and they have a great vision when it comes to pictures and making sure u get what u want. they also do video
    xoLaLa Lo & La's happily ever after. May 19, 2012
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards