Getting in Shape
Options

Picture Goodies

Per your request :) It POURED the day of our wedding (you can't tell in the pictures, of course) so H went out at 7am and bought 12 Umbrellas per our photographer's suggestion, in case it was raining still when we did pictures. Thankfully it wasn't when it came time for pictures, but we did the umbrella pics anyways! We did have to move our ceremony inside though. I was a bit upset about it at first but once I saw H it didn't matter anymore.

Looking at these pictures I am so glad I got healthy before our wedding day!!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Daisypath Anniversary tickers Follow Me on Pinterest

Re: Picture Goodies

• Options
    Thank you!!!! :) Did you post any pics?? I haven't been on in a week so I may have missed it!

I look at it as a total life style change versus being "skinny." It puts a much better taste in my mouth.

My earrings were also blue swarovski crystals! I think they were called blue swarovski crystal drop earring. But I did not have the silver orchid flowers. There was just a couple of little CZs on the hook. I just noticed your blue earrings and I was like OMG!!!! Almost :)
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Daisypath Anniversary tickers Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Options
    So pretty Maribeth! Amazing that your H picked umbrellas that actually go with your colours - it does look like it was way preplanned!!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    LilySlim Weight loss tickers
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Aww, the pics are lovely!

And yes, the lifestyle vs skinny is totally the way to go.

Awesome.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    I love love love the pics!!
    You guys look amazing! The shot of you by the window is STUNNING!

I am adding it to my list of must have shots
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Thank you so much ladies!!! :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards