New Hampshire
Options

Really Excited.....But Feel Bad

I just found out a friend I went to HS with and haven't seen since my Sophomore year of college is flying to NH from California for my Bridal Shower! I am in complete shock, I can't believe she is coming all that way just for my shower when none of my BMs (including my own sister) can make it because they are all from OOT!

Is it weird to feel guilty that someone is flying all that way just for my shower? I mean I felt bad when I found out FMIL was flying from Toronto for it and that is a lot closer than California!
TTC #1 Since July 2011
BFP #1 2/28/12- 3/3/12 CP at 4w3d
BFP #2 4/1/12- 5/7/12 Missed M/C at 8w4d (measuring 6w3d)
TTC on hold until December

Re: Really Excited.....But Feel Bad

• Options
    MrsScotty1011MrsScotty1011 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    That is so exciting! I'm so excited for you! I don't think it's weird to feel guilty, I have a very hard time with people doing nice things for me. It is beyond nice of her to fly all the way out here to be with you.... that is a true friend for sure. Hope you have a great bridal shower!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I would feel guilty too, but then I think I would just be excited.  Enjoy the time you have with her!
    And that's the funny thing about people.  When it comes to weddings, all of a sudden everyone is so nice and wants to do nice things for you.  It really is amazing, I think!
    Anniversary Buying A Home
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards