Ohio-Toledo

*Crickets* It's so quiet around here! Survey time...

What's your favorite vendor you have worked with?

What's one thing you really wanted related to the wedding but was out of budget/decided to not spend money on?

What are you most excited about/were you most excited about?

Married girls, what was something surprising about your wedding day?

Planning girls, what are you most excited to see completed or see final product of on wedding day?

What is your favorite thing about your finance?

How do you really feel about your in-laws?

...and GO!

Re: *Crickets* It's so quiet around here! Survey time...

• edited December 2011
    I'll start!

What's your favorite vendor you have worked with? Our hall, Cambridge Place... they have been great so far and I'm so excited we are having our reception there!

What's one thing you really wanted related to the wedding but was out of budget/decided to not spend money on? I really wanted a photo booth, especially one of the photo booth live ones, but we/FI decided we should spend the money on it :(

What are you most excited about/were you most excited about? I have been making some changes to my dress, since I have a love/hate relationship with it... and the wonderful Jane from Jane's Perfect Fit is doing my alterations. I'm excited to "love" my dress again! (I never thought I would be one of those brides who had dress regret. Alas...)

Married girls, what was something surprising about your wedding day? n/a

Planning girls, what are you most excited to see completed or see final product of on wedding day? I am excited to see my look come together, my FI all dolled up in a tux, and the hall all put together!

What is your favorite thing about your finance? We fit so well into each other's families, and our families get along great... will make for easier holidays! Plus, we can have the best time no matter what we are doing. We truly are a great fit :)

How do you really feel about your in-laws? Love them! I am truly lucky. I am gaining a sister, and I've always wanted one.
  • literarymuseliterarymuse member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I've been gone for so long!! I've been hanging out on the Nest a lot more lately.

What's your favorite vendor you have worked with? Hmm... this is a toughie. So much of the stuff we did ourselves (the dresses, the paper stuff, etc). I think I'll have to say my photographer. Sandy Brackett was amazing and easy to work with. And she's so friendly and personable.

What's one thing you really wanted related to the wedding but was out of budget/decided to not spend money on? There were a lot of things, to be honest. To be honest, I wish we would have paid for a DJ. DH's uncle did it for free, which was amazing, but it caused a lot of extra stress.

What are you most excited about/were you most excited about? I was so excited to get to the being married part! DH and I didn't get to see each other for the last three or so weeks leading up to the wedding. He got there the day of the rehearsal, and all I wanted was to spend time with him. With all the chaos of the wedding, that was obviously out of the question. So it was wonderful when we finally got to get away and spend some time just the two of us.

Married girls, what was something surprising about your wedding day? How long it took to do everything! The ceremony, which we thought might be an hour, took almost an hour and a half (DH and I served communion to the whole congregation), then pictures took forever... we were starving by the time we finally made it to the reception!

What is your favorite thing about your fiance? Now husband!! I think the thing I love most about him is the way he loves me. I know that sounds cheesy, but it's true. For example, yesterday, my hormones were all crazy because my period started, blahblahblah, and I just didn't feel good. I made a big thing of puppychow, which helped, but I just wasn't feeling it, really. So he took care of me all evening, even though he was also studying and doing homework (he's in physical therapy school), and he made dinner instead of me... it's just wonderful. It really is.

How do you really feel about your in-laws? It's hard for me to say... I love DH's parents a lot. They're really wonderful people. My new brother and sister-in-law? I'm not so sure. They really REALLY annoy me. A lot. They post stupid passive aggressive stuff on FB all the time, and it gets on my nerves because they're supposed to be adults and a little more mature than that. And they can be really hypocritical. And my SIL is a total know-it-all. But she doesn't actually know it all. Rawr.
  • rak123rak123 member
    First Anniversary First Comment Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    I have noticed that has been pretty quiet around here! I have been meaning to do my vendor reviews, but waited to get our pro pics back so I could do them all.  We got the CD in the mail so I guess I can't put them off too much more.
    What's your favorite vendor you have worked with? I loved our ceremony and reception venue, Nazareth Hall.  The place is gorgeous.  We did have some hiccups on the day, but none of our guests knew about them.  We got so many compliments on the hall.  My grandma was giving tours to our guests all night.

What's one thing you really wanted related to the wedding but was out of budget/decided to not spend money on? We ended up not getting a videographer, and I wish we would have.  My brother in law videotaped the ceremony, but I haven't seen it yet, so we have that at least.

What are you most excited about/were you most excited about? I was so excited about our photobooth and it was a big hit! Everyone loved it.

Married girls, what was something surprising about your wedding day? How hot it was, lol.  Seriously though, our officiant did an absolutely amazing job.  Our ceremony was better than our wildest dreams.  He made it so personal and really captured our personalities.

Planning girls, what are you most excited to see completed or see final product of on wedding day?

What is your favorite thing about your finance? he is the most hardworking person I have ever met.

How do you really feel about your in-laws? They are great. We get along well, but they are very different from my family.

...and GO!
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards