Colorado-Denver
Options

Catering HELP!

I am having a weeding this July and I am having one heck of a time finding a caterer that is affordable. We have a tight budget and wanted to have a theme of a carnival so we are in need of some help. If you know of anyone please share the info. Thank you so much for your input!

Re: Catering HELP!

• Options
    edited December 2011
    A few questions for you:
    1. What is your budget?
    2. How many guests?
    3. What do you mean by carnival theme? Hot dogs and cotton candy?
    4. Where and what time are you getting married?
  • Options
    spongejenspongejen member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    we are on a very tight budget as well, and had to overlook several caterers because of their prices.  if you look at the post someone else made about catering a few messages below yours, i posted information for the 2 most reasonable/delicious places we found.
  • Options
    eowyneowyn member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm using Black Eyed Pea and they're about $14 per person for salad, rolls, entree and two sides.  Plus their cake fee is only $75 for 215 people.  My catering bill is around $3200 for that many people including bartender service, gratuity, taxes etc. 
  • Options
    whiteorchid09whiteorchid09 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Try footers catering.  I know they have a reasonable BBQ menu which would be great for a July wedding!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I second the recommendation for Footer's Catering. Colbert was my contact there and she did everything she could to work within our budget.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR ALL OF YOUR HELP!  I am going to try each of these places and look at the past posts.   Someone else recommended "Spice of Life" also.  Any reviews?
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I've heard really great things about the Food Guy. I will definitely be looking into them when it comes time to find a caterer. I think they might be great for you in part because they don't have a set menu and they seem to be very open to themed receptions/food ideas.
  • Options
    jayvillajayvilla member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    If you contact me and give me a count of your guests and your budget i can come up with a custom menu for you that will fit your needs.     jay.villa@lifestylescatering.com
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards