Alabama

Rehearsal dinner in Huntsville, AL

We're trying to find a place that can seat 70 or so people and with a price of around $25 a plate?? Any suggestions!!

Re: Rehearsal dinner in Huntsville, AL

• miss*sunshinemiss*sunshine member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Restaurant or venue?  I know Wintzell's has a banquet room.  So does one of the Ruby Tuesday's.  You could do a venue with an outside caterer and for a simple dinner still be @ $25pp
  • hckaczynhckaczyn member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I would look into some restauants you like. I'm pretty sure Teranova's does events like that, but I don't know the cost per head. I have no idea for places that aren't restaurants though, sorry!
    imageAnniversary
  • JaclynManeyJaclynManey member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We're looking at Mezza Luna.  Also, if you can get The Officer's Club on Redstone Arsenal - they are extremely reasonable.  If you like Tex-Mex, I saw a rehearsal dinner in the back room at Rosie's off of South Parkway.  Ol Hiedelburg, Shogun, Mikato, Logans, Rolos, Surin (I would go Madison not Huntsville one)... I like Mezza Luna and Rosie's because they have a "room" - Rosie's is completely blocked off and Mezza Luna's can be.
    Loving the journey. January 2011 Board July Siggy Challenge: The Dress! image
  • edited December 2011
    Bonefish Grill on Whitesburg has a private dining room...The Price varies by which menu you and yours choose (This is set up before the actual dinner). Very professional staff, great food... Call and speak with Todd, The managing partner. He can help you out! 2568830643
  • lexa10lexa10 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I've been to a rehearsel dinner at Rosie's and it was AWESOME!!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards