Florida-Central Florida
Options

Central Florida Wedding Venue

Hey Ladies!

I'm looking for a venue here in Central Florida where I can hold both my ceremony and reception. There will be approximately 250 guests and I would very much like to find a place that will allow me to bring in my own caterer. And of course, I'm on a fairly tight budget! Just wanted to see if anyone had any thoughts or suggestions...

Thanks!

Amber

Re: Central Florida Wedding Venue

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I recommend checking out Paradise Cove.  My best friend got married there and it was a great venue!!!  If I am not mistaken it fits all of the requirements that you mentioned above.  I think it's one of the best venues in Central Florida!  Good luck in your search!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker Anniversary
  • Options
    Britt1406Britt1406 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Check out these, county/city owned usually allow you to bring your own caterer and ar budget friendly:
     http://www.cityofwinterpark.org/Pages/Departments/Parks_and_Recreation/Weddings.aspx
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    October 2012 Pumpkin Patch Babies click here for list.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Hi Amber,

Check out the Lake Mary Events Center (Lake Mary) and the Rachel D. Murrah Civic Center (Winter Park). I thought those were both great venues. The LMEC has a list of about 8 caterers that you can choose from but the RMCC I think let's you pick whoever you want.

Good luck!
    Married on October 22, 2011; For Sale - http://buymyweddingitems.weebly.com
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I have been doing tons of research, and am thinking of using The Courtyard At Lake Lucerne.  They have a great package plan and the place is gorgeous!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    We invite you to attend and celebrate our GRAND Re-Opening Event!
    Come tour our NEW decorated Showroom, Design Center & Event Warehouse and celebrate with us the expansion of our company!
    See for yourself how we can create the perfect wedding decor at a DIY budget! No more asking family and friends to work on your wedding day, let everyone be a guest! We are a family owned company and have been featured in major wedding magazines for our work.
    Tuesday, September 13th, 2011
    2pm-9pm ~ Happy Hour(s) begins at 5pm
    RSVP please to Tom at 727-420-3624
    Enjoy Live Music, Food , Beverage & Theme Decor

Ideal Design Events
    6186-126th Avenue North, Largo Florida 33773

Serving the state of Florida and beyond!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards