South Carolina

Catering/Bar Costs in Columbia

Columbia brides, how much did your catering cost per person? What about bar services? Also, is there anyone who absolutely loved their caterer or bar service provider and would recommend them wholeheartedly? Thanks in advance for any help/recommendations!

Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Catering/Bar Costs in Columbia

• S2K2012S2K2012 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm using Simply Delicious Catering! Her website is Simplydelicioustoo.com. She just did a wedding for a friend of mine and everyone RAVED about the food! Her prices for buffet and plated range from 12.95-17.95 pp. She is always running specials so check her out! We got one of her specials for a duo of entrees and sides for $14 pp. She is also hosting our bar but our venue allows us to provide our own alcohol. Good luck! If you speak with Becky let her know De Andra sent you!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    I agree with s2k2012, They are doing our wedding on 10/2011, Becky and her husband are great people and the food is AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • edited December 2011
    Thank you both SO much! I really appreciate it. :-)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    We're using Capital City Catering. Our menu, including open bar with beer, wine & signature drinks, is $40/person, but they can work within a variety of budgets. LeeAnne is AMAZING. I was so stressed out before we met with her, and I left feeling so at ease.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards