March 2012 Weddings
Options

Happy Wedding Month!!

We made it! Some us will be married this week (: All the best for your wonderful weddings and safe honeymoons. Then get back here and share some pictures.
image 110 Invited
image 76 Are Ready to Party! image 34 Are Missing Out image0 Need to Respond
RSVP Date: February 21

March 2012 Siggy Challenge: Rings image
Mine imageHis My Wedding Blog(Updated Daily) Wedding Countdown Ticker Follow Me on Pinterest

Re: Happy Wedding Month!!

• Options
    Yay! I am so excited, for my own wedding and for everyone else's!
  • Options
    I can't believe its finally here!!  
    I feel like we've been engaged FOREVER... 15 months now... but at the same time, I can't believe how fast those months have gone by!
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_march-2012-weddings_happy-wedding-month?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding Club BoardsForum:955e4823-0be1-44ef-9ee7-99a63794e103Discussion:5232225e-c63d-48ce-85ed-8e2d5f46a1b7Post:06afba58-9dbf-4b3a-b131-d07d49055d86">Re: Happy Wedding Month!!</a>:
    [QUOTE]I can't believe its finally here!!   I feel like we've been engaged FOREVER... 15 months now... but at the same time, I can't believe how fast those months have gone by!
    Posted by harmony0417[/QUOTE]

I agree!! So excited!!
    March 2012 January Siggy Challenge:Favorite Engagement Pic Photobucket
    341image Invited to our dream wedding!!
    259image Are ready to party
    82image Are missing out
    0image Haven't decided yet

RSVP Date 3/10 Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Congrats everyone!! :) it's going to come and go so quickly.. Let's ENJOY it! :)
    Anniversary
  • Options
    I can't believe it is FINALLY March! When I started planning it seemed like it would never get here. I am so excited for all of us!

Hope everyone has the wedding they have dreaming of and planning all this time and safe HMs. I can't wait to see everyone's pictures after we are all married!!
    imageAnniversary
  • Options
    Ahhhh!! Happy wedding month to all of you! I can't believe it's finally here! 

To all you ladies getting married this weekend - I'm super jealous. LOL. I hope everyone has a wonderful time and enjoys the hell out of all the hard work you've put into it! I cannot WAIT to see pictures!

Only 17 more days for me! EEEK!
  • Options
    Yay!! I'm so excited!! I can't wait to see everyones pictures!!
  • Options
    Yay!!  Congrats ladies!
  • Options
    I'm super excited!! I can't wait to see all your pictures and HAVE FUN to the girls getting married this weekend!!  Only 9 days left for me - single digits!!
    BFP #1: 5/20/12 ~ EDD: 2/20/13 ~ Betas at 221: 5/24/12 ~ Betas at 917: 5/29/12 ~ M/C: 5/29/12 BFP #2: 10/17/12 (13dpo) ~ EDD: 6/29/13 Beta #1 @ 2164: 10/22/12 ~ 1st u/s: 10/26/12 = empty ute Beta #2 @ 7610: 10/26/12 ~ 2nd u/s: 10/30/12 = measuring at 5w6d 3rd u/s: 11/5/12 = HB of 150 ~ 4th u/s: 11/27/12 = perfect wiggly LO! Lilypie Maternity tickers "Everything will be okay in the end. If it's not ok, it's not the end." Image and video hosting by TinyPic Sunshine_zps3fcf529f Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers My Randomness Blog ~ The TTCAL Blog ~ My Wedding Blog
  • Options
    Yay!!! How exciting!!! It's so crazy to think march is finally here!! I hope everyone who has a wedding this weekend has The most amazing wedding you were dreaming about and I hope everyone else does as well!! Congrats ladies!! Were here!!
    AnniversaryBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Woo! I am so excited! Congrats to all getting married this weekend!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Anniversary
    Dx PCOS November 2010
    Follow Me on Pinterest
    VOTE on my Name List
  • Options
    I can't believe it's here! Congrats to everyone getting married this weekend!!! This is crazy.
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
    ? BFP #1 "SPECK" - 11/7/2012 ? M/C - 12/8/2012 @ 7W6D ?
    ? BFP #2 "SPAWNER" - 3/2/2013 ? EDD: 11/13/13 ?
    BFP CHART
  • Options
    Yay!!! I can't believe it!! I hope everyone's day is perfect and beautiful and can't wait to see photos!
    March 2012 Knotties Siggy Challenge - Favorite Engagement Picture Follow Me on Pinterest Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    WHOOO OHOOOOO!!! Congrats to everyone and I hope everyone has beautiful wedding days!
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    I am SOOOOO excited to be getting married this month!  It has gone by so fast even though we had a relatively short engagement (less than 9 months).  With all those little things still left for the wedding and packing and moving, the 31st will be here before I know it. 

To everyone getting married this weekend.  Have the most fabulous time of your lives!
  • Options
    Yayyyy!!! Happy wedding month!!! I hope everyone has a fabuolus time one their special day! March 31 is coming up quick for me! Have fun and be safe!! Can't wait to see pics :o)
    Daisypath Wedding tickers
  • Options
    I can't believe it's finally here. We've waited so long.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    w+c3w+c3 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    This is so freaking surreal!! I can't believe its March and most of all I can't believe I'm getting married in 2 days!

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK!
  • Options
    I still have til the 31st!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited March 2012
    W+C3!!!! JML!!!!!

Congrats!!! Get some esential relaxation in! Only 2 more days!
    I could not be more excited today!

I love March!
    (I just hope it's not raining here on the 17th like it is today. =/ !!!!)
    Cupcake Original since 2007 Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Congrats ladies!  We are finally here!  I hope everyone's day turns out just how they dreamed and I can't wait to see tons of pics.

imageWedding Countdown Ticker

"When you smiled you had my undivided attention. When you laughed you had my urge to laugh with you. When you cried you had my urge to hold you. When you said you loved me, you had my heart forever."

• Options
    a+b=u&mea+b=u&me member
    First Comment
    edited March 2012
    Yea I can't believe it's finally March too!!!!! Next friday it will be my wedding day. holy crap!!!!!!!!! Congratulations to everyone who gets married this weekend - so excited for you!!!!!

137image Invited to see us "Lucky in Love", at our wedding 3/9/12
    90 image Are ready to party
    47 image Are missing out
    0 image Haven't decided yet

RSVP Date 2/15 image
  • Options
    The daily panic attacks are killing me. We got married at the courhouse last April but planning the wedding has just been so stressful. We are paying for it. Its his second wedding and my first. I have planned the entire thing myself with little help. I have battled SIL MIL and MOH. 15 days and im at my wits end. Vacation starts in 10 days. that should help. We have reached the end of our budget and im trying to figure out all the remaining DIY things, decor mostly. I have realized I cant please everyone... why am I trying. I just needed to vent for a moment. ;) I know im not the only one. Good Luck Ladies and Gents!!
    The NEW Mrs.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards