July 2013 Weddings

Whats on your list for November?!

I'm trying to tell Santa that Id like a Cricut for Christmas this year. It'll make it a LOT easier to get exactly what I want as far as favor tags and other paper goods.

FH's birthday is next week and he already got both birthday gifts a few weeks early. I had gotten him tickets to go see comedian Brian Regan next weekend so that should be fun!
For Thanksgiving we're going to FL for his grandmothers 80th birthday surprise. It'll be nice to be by the beach for a few days! :)

I have absolutely nothing wedding related to do this month. Is that bad?
Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Follow Me on Pinterest

Re: Whats on your list for November?!

• In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_july-2013-weddings_whats-on-your-list-for-november?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding Club BoardsForum:a322ad2c-25cd-4d52-b123-096e1e4ecda5Discussion:9c8af9e2-d812-4ec2-afca-a44a0dcc1439Post:e782f149-183c-48b5-90f3-4219e08115c9">Whats on your list for November?!</a>:
    [QUOTE]I'm trying to tell Santa that Id like a Cricut for Christmas this year. It'll make it a LOT easier to get exactly what I want as far as favor tags and other paper goods.  FH's birthday is next week and he already got both birthday gifts a few weeks early. I had gotten him tickets to go see comedian Brian Regan next weekend so that should be fun! For Thanksgiving we're going to FL for his grandmothers 80th birthday surprise. It'll be nice to be by the beach for a few days! :) I have absolutely nothing wedding related to do this month. Is that bad?
    Posted by Getting2Vowels[/QUOTE]

My FI's bday is also this month so we'll be celebrating that, and going back home to NJ for thanksgiving. My only wedding goal this month is to get out the STDs! We have most of the addresses, but we just need to print the labels and get them out! Also, I'll be attempting to transport some wedding stuff with me to NJ since that's where we are getting married.

Florida should be nice in November! I love the holidays.
  • This is my first Thanksgiving away from home ever. I ALWAYS celebrated with my family. Luckily, mom is willing to do it a week earlier due to me being gone. Im looking forward to some beach time anyway! :
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Follow Me on Pinterest
  • I don't have a lot to do wedding-related either.  I would like to order the STDs, but don't plan on sending them out until Jan. My son will turn 3 on the 26th, so the week of Thanksgiving will be a busy one. I also usually get my xmas shopping done in Nov.
  • FI birthday season! My FI's birthday was this past weekend :) Are they all scorpios? Such stubborn men...

We're doing engagement pics and tastings this month...hoping to book the caterer and the cake both before December!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Wedding Countdown Ticker Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Not much in the way of wedding related stuff!
    We found our DJ/ceremony musicians so we have to get the contract and send in the deposit (yaaaay)

I think we're going to try to reserve the photobooth this month, too.

Then if we do get anything else, it'll be little things like frames, candle holders, maybe accessories for me/FI....

But that's about it as of now!! I just can't believe it's already November! The next 2 months are going to FLY by before we know it!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker

• - start premarital counseling
    - engagement pics
    - start shopping for FH's ring

that's all I've got for now. 
  • Hopefully we'll figure out bridesmaids dresses this month, but that may have to wait until Dec now. Otherwise we need to get STDs out this month and get going on making invites. Not a big list this month, but any progress is good!
    ~How long do you want to be loved? Is forever enough?~
    My Planning Bio (last updated 10/6/12)

Follow Me on Pinterest
  • On our list this month:

- mailing out STD's
    - ordering my dress
    - signing contract with florist 

We will be spending Thanksgiving at Disneyland with my family per tradition. This will be our 10th year in a row. :) We'll be staying in a villa timeshare at the Grand Californian this year for the first time... so stoked! Thanksgiving will also mark our 1-year anniversary of being engaged... can't believe it's been a whole year! 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • I dont think we have any wedding related stuff this month. Granted, we do wedding stuff off and on anyway, but nothing set in stone.

Wedding Countdown Ticker

151 invitedimage [ Invited]
     78 attendingimage [ Said Yes!]
     73 declinedimage [ Are Party Poopers]
     0 unknownimage [ Can't Find the Mailbox]
    RSVP June 19

• Picking up my dress is the only thing I really have to do this month. I would also like to get our wedding bands ordered since we've picked them out and do some ceremony planning. 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker

Life is good today.
  • Mail out the STDs (all ready to go except I'm including hotel block information since it's kind of a destination wedding and I'm waiting on the second hotel to send me the block contract)
    Nail down a caterer finally
    Find a bakery
    Book the DJ
    Make sure my bridesmaids ordered their dresses and finally order my dress (next week)

• This month I need to:

Select and buy my dress
    Order STDs (my VistaPrint Groupon expires next week!)
    Gather addresses for STDs

I think that's it for this month! :)

• This month for me:
    -finish 2 more (out of 6) brooch bouquets
    -choose invitations
    -pay photographer deposit

I think that's it, but I'm always doing wedding stuff on/off so it's basically whatever I feel like doing lol...thank god I started planning early!  For me it's not so much the planning that's a pain in the ***, it's just that everything is SO EXPENSIVE!!! lol

I know it will all be worth it though!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards