New York-New York City
Options

Limos / Transportation

Hi All,

I'm getting married in December at the Central Park Boathouse (ceremony on the Upper East Side) and we need a limo company that is affordable and also can do a bus to transport guests from the ceremony to the reception.  The Boathouse will let us use their shuttle for one trip only, so it's necessary to provide transportation for the rest of the guests right?

Does anyone have a good limo company that does NYC weddings?  I don't want anything fancy just a stretch town car (and of course the bus) but I want it to be good quality but not overpriced.

Suggestions?

Thanks,
Robyn

Re: Limos / Transportation

• Options
    sushisambasushisamba member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We also got married at the Boathouse.  We used Double Diamond Limos for transport of the bridal party from the hotel to the Boathouse.  We did both the ceremony and reception there, so no suggestions on transport between the two.  The Boathouse shuttle was great for guests, though, to get to and from the venue and 5th Avenue.  It ran all night, and waited for the last guests to leave.
    Cecilia arrived 12 October 2012
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    m&v limousine is great! You should look into them. I'm pretty sure they have buses also, but you'd have to call them to find out exact packages and such!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards