Ohio-Northeast

Just Perfect Memories- anyone use them before??????

I got married 3 months ago and have not personally been able to get ahold of Just perfect memories regarding my video....anyone else have this experience?  He did send out a mass email explaining his grandmother passed away about a week after our wedding and has been back logged, but I've left 2 emails and 2 voice mails and have now been calling every other day- and nothing!  I'm starting to stress out and was just curious if anyone else is in this position :(

Re: Just Perfect Memories- anyone use them before??????

• natatomicnatatomic member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    This "company" has done similar things to brides in the past. I am so sorry that you are having the same issues. I would continue to call and contact Ryan until you recieve a clear answer.

Good Luck.Frown
  • juliet1503juliet1503 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Unfortunately, I've heard negative things like this about them in the past as well. :(  Annoyance is the best medicine sometimes, lol.
  • sarabasilsarabasil member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I am working with Ryan now.
    I can sympathize with your frustrations. He does take a while to get back to you. However, I'm sure once you get your video you will be pleased with his work. He takes a lot of time and dedication on his product. I hope you hear from him soon.
  • edited December 2011
    A friend of mine just fired them! She was going to have them photograph her wedding and they NEVER return phone calls and she hasn't heard from them in months. She ended up hiring another photographer and may have to sue Finest Moments. DO NOT use them.
  • Chezz88Chezz88 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    UPDATE: I wanted to update everyone on my original post.  I was able to get ahold of Ryan and work out the details of the finished video.  His lack of response was due to several family emergencies that happend during the holiday (I was unaware of the extent of what he was dealing with in his personal life).  I wanted to give some feedback on my overall experience as I am surprised by the negative comments that have been posted.

Ryan has been great to work with.  After the photo montage that he made for our wedding was shown at our reception, he surprised us with a same day edit of the ceremony.  We were both surprised and excited to watch it and the guests enjoyed it too!  I've personally never been to a wedding where they incorporated same day footage of the ceremony which was an added touch I very much appreciated.  If anyone would like more information or has questions about my experience, feel free to email me!
  • jillandkarljillandkarl member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I am also a client of Just Perfect Memories,  and I am having the same trouble getting ahold of Ryan.  I have left emails and voicemails with no response.  How did you finally reach him?  I understand if he's behind; I just need to make sure he's still working on my album (I got married in May).

Thanks!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards