North Carolina
Options

wedding venue

Okay so our date is set for Sept 29th 2012, now we need a venue! Both of our families are all from out of town so we dont really have a specific place in NC we're looking. I like both beach and mountain weddings, lake and vineyard. HELP!! LOL. Please let me know of some nice wedding venues in Nc.

Thanks!
Emily
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: wedding venue

• Options
    Knowing your budget and anticipated number of guests would help the board offer you suggestions.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker LilySlim Weight loss tickers

image 225 Invited so far!
    image 148 Are ready to party!
    image 77 Will be missing out!
    image 0 Are MIA!
  • Options
    we're thinking no more than 100 guests and a budget around $10,000
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Do you have a theme for your wedding yet? That can also help.
  • Options
    There are a ton in Asheville. The Crest Center is a great place for a destination wedding. I also loved Castle Ladyhawk if you want a more princessy theme (this is actually near Sylva). Homewood in AVL is good castle place as well. I think the Biltmore is more than 10k- but beautiful.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Hi Emily,

We just had our wedding at Starlight Meadow.  Its a rustic country setting with 5 major hotels within 10 minute drive.  Check out their website:  www.starlightmeadow.com. They have packages for 100 people that include food, cake and flowers that should be within your budget. 

Have fun with the planning process!
  • Options
    River Dunes, http://www.riverdunes.com/,in Oriental, NC is a great place and would do nearly everything for your wedding (location,cater,alcohol) for about that price, can't remember exactly what we were quoted. When you visit their website you should know that the chapel is even cuter in person! Good luck with you're planning!
    PS: That's our date too! Can you believe how soon it feels?
  • Options
    Check out Airlie Gardens in Wilmington  at www.airliegardens.org.It's very beautiful and a one-of-kind venue located across from Wrightsville Beach. 
  • Options
    edited February 2012
    Have you looked at The Arbors Events www.thearborsevents.com  it is beautiful! 
  • Options
    How was your experience at Starlight Meadow?  It's on the short list!

In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_north-carolina_wedding-venue?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:115Discussion:c764df5c-10d6-45cf-ada1-c996b691b195Post:cf2d4461-0aaf-4c14-ac25-2e42f687762e">Re: wedding venue</a>:
    [QUOTE]Hi Emily, We just had our wedding at Starlight Meadow.  Its a rustic country setting with 5 major hotels within 10 minute drive.  Check out their website:  <a href="http://www.starlightmeadow.com." rel="nofollow">www.starlightmeadow.com.</a> They have packages for 100 people that include food, cake and flowers that should be within your budget.  Have fun with the planning process!
    Posted by sburkart[/QUOTE]
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards