Wisconsin
Options

Need help finding a ceremony site!

We were planning to go away for the wedding but the price got to be to much so we are planning to get married here in Wisconsin somewhere near columbus. but we are having a hard time because a lot of stuff in the Madison area is way to much money and we are getting married next april... and weather is a huge factor.. I don't know what to do.. I have been feel like everytime I find something perfect something comes in the way.. Overwhelmed any advice or help would be wonderful.
Thanks

Re: Need help finding a ceremony site!

• Options
    edited December 2011
    hey! Im in Madison...How much are you looking to spend...and then ill give you some ideas :)
    The Wedded Road Wedding Countdown Ticker my read shelf:
    Fran Uselman's book recommendations, favorite quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf) image
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    ummm Idk if my post before worked or not cuz its not showing up but just in case let me know what your price range is and ill see what I can find :)
    Fran Uselman's book recommendations, favorite quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf) image
  • Options
    binkykatbinkykat member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    not a ton of money! but I will take any suggestions what so ever
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Do you want like a church or are you looking for something else...

Outside might be risky that time of year but there is paradise park in Cottage Grove, Olbrich Gardens does inside but that gets booked up realllly fast

Monona terrace
    Lake Windsor golf club is really nice..I think we are going to do our reception there but they do inside and outside ceremonies too

Any of the community centers...like monona or the Dream Park in Monona, goodman, etc

Lussier Heritage Family center
    Bellini restaurant on East Wash..I live across the street and I see weddings like every weekend there! The food is pretty much to die for..and the capital is like 3 blocks away (best part is there are flowers and trees and such in the median in front of our house and I love to see the wedding party out there taking pics! lol)
    Madison masonic center
    orpheum theater
    Hotel Ruby Marie (Downtown...kinda the monona Terrace)
    Pres House
    the Edgewater
    Madison Club
    Olin-Terville park
    Allen Centennial Gardens
    Majestic Theater
    The capital building
    Hyot Park
    University Club
    UW-Madison Memorial Union
    The gates of Heaven which is by/in James Madison Park--really nice (I live a block from there)
    East side club
    Agora pavilion
    The Brink lounge on Ewash

Sorry a lot of these are in the Downtown/Monona/ UW campus area since thats where I live/grew up/ go to school :)

I hope that gives you some ideas :)
    Fran <3

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards