New Mexico
Options

LC Bridal Expo

Anyone going to the Las Cruces Bridal Expo this weekend? Or has anyone ever been to a bridal expo? Are they helpful?

Re: LC Bridal Expo

• Options
    BeazillaBeazilla member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I've never been to one in Las Cruces, but I've been to others. They're helpful if you're still looking at venues, caterers, and other vendors, but some vendors will just tell you to go to their website.They can also be helpful for getting ideas about what you can do with a site or find places you wouldn't have known about otherwise. I sent FI to one to help us find a photographer (we're still looking) and the ones at the Albuquerque show were of the look-at-our-website variety. I did however enjoy free champagne and cake (and ribs and beer because a BBQ place came out to fair in NV I went to).

Don't go at the beginning of the fair because it's going to be insane. Wait an hour to go.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Thanks for the tips!! I know they are sold out so hopefully it is somewhat productive for me.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I didn't even know there were Bridal shows in Cruces! I thought you had to go to El Paso for that!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Yes! This is their first ever Expo on Sunday at the new Convention Center. All of their vendors are sold out, so hopefully it's halfway decent! Ha!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Hopefully it is! Have fun! That's awesome that Cruces is becoming more of a "city".  Since when did it get a convention center?!

I just visited last weekend and heard about all the highschool drive-by drama stuff going on.  Pretty soon it'll be a crime infested albuquerque look-a-llike, jk!

I hope Cruces doesn't grow too much, I love it the way it is and miss it. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards