Illinois

Wedding pics location

I am getting married in the afternoon and i would like to take sum pics with my girls b4 the wedding. I would like somewhere outside. I live near joliet and i cant seem to find anywhere. Help please !!!

Re: Wedding pics location

• edited December 2011
    Maybe one of these beautiful mansions in Joliet?
  • laurebkraftlaurebkraft member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm from near Joliet! I love the train station. It was actually set up for a wedding last night. The baseball stadium, if you guys are baseball fans?

The previous poster had a good idea about the mansions. The area around University of St. Francis is beautiful, and the grounds are pretty spectacular.

If you go near Shorewood, there's a little park near the DuPage River. I can't remember the street name, but if you're interested, I'll look it up.

How about a few places you and your friends hang out? I bet the photog could get some adorable pictures of you guys toasting.

I might also email a few of the photographers from the Herald News to see where they might shoot. In fact, two of the guys there recently shot my friend's wedding and it was gorgeous! It's all about the composition.

Congrats and good luck!
    L
  • Dupe87Dupe87 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thank you for all the ideas I really apprciate it.
  • CurvyBookwormCurvyBookworm member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    near 111th and Harlem (i think i spelled that right) theres a golf course that has this pond that is set apart from the golf course. It has a waterfall and its very woodsy.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards