Wedding Ceremony & Reception Music Discussions
Options

Songs finally picked out!

Processional:  Kissing you (instrumental)

Bride's Processional: Kenny G's The Wedding Song

Still not sure about a Unity Candle lighting song

Recessional:  The Best is yet to come-Frank Sinatra and Beach Boys "Wouldn't it be nice"

First Dance:  My Best Friend by Tim Mcgraw

Father/Daughter: Either Fathers and Daughters By Paul Simon or Walk with you by Edwin McCain or I'll always be your baby by Natalie Grant.......with an added chorus of Timewarp (We are both Rocky Horror Picture show fans)

Anniversary song: Look at us by Vince Gill

Song to my mom:  Momma's Song by Carrie Underwood

Song I am dedicating to my husband: I've dreamed of you by Barbra Streisand

Tell me what you think please!!!!!!!!  FI still won't give me a Mother/Son song; any suggestions

Re: Songs finally picked out!

• Options
    edited December 2011
    It looks like you have made some good choices. Ask your FMIL if she has a song in mind that she would like to dance with her son for. MIL picked songs to dance with H for the mother/son dance. And my Dad chose the father/daughter dance song.
  • Options
    kristine0613kristine0613 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I really like your songs, I wanted My Best friend for our first dance song but my FI doesnt like country and that was just too country for him. Our mother/son dance is T- Carters a mothers song.
  • Options
    bnscott1bnscott1 member
    First Comment First Anniversary
    edited December 2011
    Ok me and my fiancee just picked out his mother/son dance and you have to listen to it...it's be DJ Keo "All To You." My FI said it is exactly what he would tell his mother...he cried...Maybe just see what you think...Let us know what you decideLaughing
    If I tell you I love you, can I keep you forever? -- Casper
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards