Iowa-Des Moines
Options

Happy Apple Venue in Norwalk

Has anybody gone to a wedding or planning their wedding at Happy Apple in Norwalk?

If so, what did you like about it...
What did you not like about it?

Thanks! :)

Re: Happy Apple Venue in Norwalk

• Options
    McsweetsMcsweets member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I looked at their venue!  have you gone out to see it?  They were really easy to work with.  We ended up using Seven Oaks in Boone because we loved the idea of having a chair lift :)
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    mgrotluschenmgrotluschen member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

We haven't gone out and looked at it, yet. I've been looking at pictures online and it looks really nice. :)

• Options
    McsweetsMcsweets member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Its reallllly big!!! I have some pictures what is your email?
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I wish I would have gone and checked it out because I heard some awsome things about it and the fact that they let you bring in your own caterer and alcohol would have saved me a ton! You can buy kegs for like $85 I think it is and at my venue they charge $300!!!!!!! Plus the location would be nice for a fall wedding. I think you should check more into it.
  • Options
    ammbcinceammbcince member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I am having my wedding there. The place is amazing and the owners will work with you on everything. The place is huge and I am so excited to have the wedding there. If you have any questions feel free to ask!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Im from Iowa,  but live in Houston. My fiance and I want a fall Iowa wedding and I see you are all saying great things about Happy apple.  My question is about activities at the orchard on your wedding day. . Are you getting married there while they are having tours and stuff? B/c that actually sounds fun, to have hay rides and what not at the reception. 
  • Options
    jellybeanerrrjellybeanerrr member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Im thinking about getting married there.. Anybody have any pictures? =]
  • Options
    jellybeanerrrjellybeanerrr member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    &are they pretty reasonably priced??
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board