Texas-Houston
Options

Bachelorette party in Galveston?

We are throwing my BFF hher bachelorette party in Galveston. We have a beach house we will be staying at which is great!

My biggest question is we want to take her out on the town but there will be a girl who is under 21 (over 18) do you have any suggestions of where we can go? 

and what about nice (but not expensive) places to eat?

and suggestions will help.  TIA!
Image and video hosting by TinyPic Love is like infinity: You can't have more or less infinity, and you can't compare two things to see if they're "equally infinite." Infinity just is, and that's the way I think love is, too.
Fred Rogers

Re: Bachelorette party in Galveston?

• Options
    jonekajoneka member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited May 2012
    Theres a ton of nice clubs downtown on the strand...theres tsumai's..the lounge..and others..O'malleys is also a small bar with food, but its on postoffice...theres also nice restuarants close to the strand (walking distance)..theres also a joes crab shack on harborside by the strand...fishermans wharf and the othe restraunts on harborside are expensive

on 34th and seawall theres a bar called the spot and the drip (two bars in one) which also serves food...

Out west..where your beachhouse is..theres a bar in jamaica beach called bucks bar..

HTH
    Wedding Countdown Ticker Anniversary
  • Options
    FullwedFullwed member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    The Spot is a fun place but I dont know if they will allow the girl under 21 in.  As for a nice meal that's not too expensive, Moody Gardens has a really nice restaurant.  Have fun!
  • Options
    thanks ladies I will look into those spots
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Love is like infinity: You can't have more or less infinity, and you can't compare two things to see if they're "equally infinite." Infinity just is, and that's the way I think love is, too.
    Fred Rogers
  • Options

I went to the The Spot for my bachlerette party recently... I dont think there was a rule about no one under 18 but Im not sure. If you do go there... go STRAIGHT to Squeeze and order a 100oz margarita.. You wont regret it! lol

Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards