Kentucky
Options

Lexington Vendor Reviews

Hi everyone!  I just wanted to review the vendors from my November wedding in Lexington, in case that's helpful for anyone who is newly engaged and wondering where to start.  Overall, I had an extremely positive experience with all of our vendors and would whole-heartedly recommend them!

Reception Venue - ArtsPlace: Communicating with them was difficult at first, but they've changed who's in charge of events and the new coordinator, Tania, was very easy to work with. The space is beautiful and there was plenty of room for our 135 or so guests. It was a very unique reception venue and really gave off the vibe we were looking for.

Photography - Hands Up Visuals: Brad shot our engagement pictures and our wedding and I thought the pictures turned out beautifully. Their pricing seemed really affordable - I'm pretty sure we paid less than a lot of our friends and got a much better quality product. Brad was really thorough and got all the shots we requested as well as some really great candid shots. When we ordered prints, they were mailed to us very quickly, which made it possibile for us to give them to family for Christmas, which was awesome.

DJ - Mike Ballard, Lightwave DJ: Mike is just an overall awesome guy. He really cared about making our reception fun and listened to both our requests and our guests requests. He's very professional and super-nice, but the best part is that he doesn't try to steal the show by being overly cheesy.

Catering - Atoka Catering: Atoka is based out of Perryville, but they were more than willing to travel to Lexington for our reception. We had appetizers and not a full meal, but they provided plenty of food to keep everyone happy.  My guests kept commenting on how awesome the black bean salsa and pasta salad were and I enjoyed everything they made.

Bartending - EventTenders: We hired EventTenders fairly close to our wedding and we were so lucky to find them! Both bartenders were extremely professional and very friendly. They made sure everyone was served quickly.

Cake - Tinker's Cake Shop: Cameron was so great to work with. Every cake flavor they offer is awesome, so our only problem was narrowing it down to which ones we wanted to use. They worked really well with our vision and came up with a very awesome, traditional wedding cake, as well as a unique groom's cake. For the quality of the cake and design, it was also affordable.

Wedding Planner - Leann Shields, KY Wedding Bliss: Leanna and her staff helped to perfectly execute our vision for the day. We knew we needed a day-of coordinator and it was definitely the best investment we made. She took care of everything so I didn't have to stress at all. She also made sure the vendors knew what to do/where to be/etc. If it's in your budget, I would really suggest looking at getting a day-of coordinator. You'll be so glad you did.

Feel free to PM me if you have any questions about any of the vendors! Best of luck with your planning!
Getting an autograph from UK's March Madness MVP image

Re: Lexington Vendor Reviews

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards