• Images
  • Text
  • Find a Couple + Registry
GO
January 2012 Weddings

Students can be so sweet

Word got out that I'm not coming back next year so today 6 of my seventh grade girls threw me a little party at lunch. They had ballons, a big card that said, "You never realize what you have until it's gone." and get this, they even made me a cake! 

Now my tears have started again :(
Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Daisypath Anniversary tickers BabyFruit Ticker

Re: Students can be so sweet

• Awww that is really nice of them!
  • Aw, that's so great of them! Isn't it nice to know you made an impression on them?
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_january-2012-weddings_students-can-be-so-sweet?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding Club BoardsForum:5a1804e7-e8c8-4829-9e61-b9d49f3a9b5fDiscussion:6abb7e7c-abc7-434a-b0b5-35b283427f38Post:2093bdf1-1a34-40fd-86ea-823c103c8be9">Re: Students can be so sweet</a>:
    [QUOTE]Aw, that's so great of them! Isn't it nice to know you made an impression on them?
    Posted by Cony&Ben[/QUOTE]

It sure is!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Daisypath Anniversary tickers BabyFruit Ticker
  • That is so sweet! I feel so bad for all the students out there, because they are really loosing out.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards