Massachusetts-Boston
Options

Rehearsal Dinner in Medford?

My fiance and I are looking for somewhere to hold our rehearsal in Medford this coming September.  His mother would prefer if we found an Italian place.  I'd like somewhere unique and/or with great atmosphere.  Obviously, we would prefer if there was a place with all three of these attributes.  Suggestions?  We will probably have 30-35 people.

Re: Rehearsal Dinner in Medford?

• Options
    It's not Medford, but in Malden there's a nice Italian place called Massimo's. It's right on Pleasant Street. The decor is cheesy, but the food is delicious. I think they have a private room too
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Salvatores in Medford is really nice.  Based on the layout of the restaurant, I think they could give you a long table for 30-35 that would be fairly secluded.  They also have an awesome private room that is actually a bank vault (restaurant is in an old bank building), but I don't believe it would fit your party.
  • Options
    I just got married a few weeks ago, and we had our rehearsal dinner at Pastalina's (http://www.pastalinas.com/) in Medford. It's SUPER budget friendly, and it's BYOB, so we saved a ton by shopping at Coscto for beer and wine. We had around the same number of people, and that size group closes the restaurant down, which was nice. It's definitely got a lot of character (looks like a total hole in the wall from the outside) ad the inside has exposed brick and is very cozy. The food is really good too, all Italian, served family style. Our whole family raved around it!

PM me if you have any questions! 
    Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Options
    Boccelli's on Main Street has fantastic Italian food and a private space downstairs. 
  • Options

I'm looking for the same! It's hard to find some place budget friendly and less casual in Medford. Right now I am leaning toward Salvatore's since it is right across the street from the church. I've also eaten dinner there before and the food is pretty good.

I honestly don't know where else to look...I've been to Bocelli's for another function and didn't care for it. There is Bistro 5 in West Medford, Lantana's on Salem Street and Raso's on Mystic Ave. I've never been to any of those 3 so I can't make a recommendation for any of them.

Would love to know where you finally end up and how it is!

• Options
    Tavern In the square in Porter is awesome- nice back room- no room charge!! Awesome food and drinks
  • Options
    llberullberu member
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Comment
    Pescatores in Ball Square is fantastic. We just had a birthday dinner for 25 and they handled our large group so well. The place is small but the food is fantastic and the service is excellent. It's a romantic little spot. The waitstaff gave us all a limoncello shot at the end of our meal on the house since we were celebrating.
  • Options
    llberullberu member
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Comment
    Here is a link. They really were great and if you reserved for that many you would practically have the whole place to yourself.

http://www.pescatoreseafood.com/
  • Options
    Not in Medford, but Exchange Street Bistro in Malden is pretty good. Parking can be tough there though.
    Anniversary
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards